Planning that late summer escape? Take advantage of the free night at Donna Carmela (saving £ 320) and spend a legendary week between Mt Etna and the Cyclops Riviera.
The charm of an aristocratic Sicilian residence from the late 1800s surrounded by 10 hectares of Mediterranean greenery and an exclusive collection of subtropical plants
You will love
- The free night when you are staying 7 nights (saving £ 320)
- Optional street food tour in Catania (45 euros per person)
- The welcome drink upon arrival and the restaurant La Cucina di Donna Carmela which with its dishes recalls the essence of Sicily
- Spend relaxing moments on your suite’s terrace overlooking Mt Etna
- Combining seaside, mountain, timeless villages and excellent food and wine, all within a 30-minute drive
Donna Carmela is a jewel of Sicilian hospitality, for the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, for the incomparable charm of the location and for the high quality of the services.
Stay in the Romantic Lodge
The Romantic Lodges are ideal for a relaxing holiday for body and mind. They are equipped with every comfort and are distinguished by the presence of a panoramic terrace, a hot tub in heated lava stone, surrounded by lush vegetation.
7 nights from £ 1290 per person including breakfast and fully comprehensive car hire arranged at the airport